AWESOME FREE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TIPS FOR MASSIVE RESULTS
(4 MINUTE READ)
You’ve obviously heard about social media, like facebook, instagram…etc. By now you most likely have a social media page where you share business updates and a few job photos. But that’s about the extent as to where you go. You probably have a couple hundred likes and your mates like all your photos. BUT, with a few simple, free tips, you can become a social media marketing machine, where you can get more customers, more likes, make more people fans, and dominate your local competition.
- Create catchy captions – Instead of captioning the gallery you post to facebook as “Joondalup renovation”, add some personality to the posts that reflect your brand. This will go such a long way in standing out, being recognised and winning more customers. If you do backyard transformations caption the after photo “Hollywood in Joondalup: Backyard Transformation”. If you’re in the business of bathroom renovations, caption the photo “A Toilet Worth Scrolling Facebook On – Joondalup Toilet Renovation”. I could give countless examples on other captions, but here’s the key…PUT YOUR PERSONALITY into the posts.
- Get a Google + for business profile – This is so important. If you want to get found on google, this is the easiest way to do it. Once your business is verified and gets a few reviews, your visibility on google will shoot through the roof. I set mine up, got 7 reviews and had my page viewed 650 times in just 2 weeks. There are a few ways to set your page up in the right way. Get in contact with me and I will show you how for free.
- Visual Graphics – Get your facebook page branding looking great. You dont want to have the typical profile image and cover image of a job that every single tradie has on their facebook page. You need to make your page visually stunning to make it look like you are the real deal. A great profile image and cover image with your logo, some graphic design and your best work blended in is a great combination to make your page look better than all the others out there and give off that real professional vibe. Dont freak out when it comes to getting a good design, I can help you with that.
- Visual and ENGAGING Posts – Don’t just post job photos, with a date and a job name. What is going to make you stand out amongst the 1000’s of other profiles out there? Create a beautiful border for your photos using some design and your logo on every single photo. Take a photo with your customers, tag them in it, and make it look good for them, because then THEY will share it on their facebook, giving you even bigger coverage and MORE REFERRAL WORK. Make every photo personal to the job and win the hearts of your audience.
- Help other businesses – I know what you’re thinking, “what, no I want to win! But helping other businesses find work is the easiest way to get a shit load of work for yourself. Now i’m not saying go share your biggest competitors page, but if you are a plumber in Joondalup, with a great FB page, contact a Plumber or builder or landscaper in Cannington for example, make friends, and share their page if they share yours and say a few good words. Strategically network like this all over the metro area, and just watch how good your social media referrals get.
- Choose the right social media – Don’t create a million profiles on a million different platforms. Choose what would work well for your business. In 95% of cases for tradies. Facebook and Google + is enough.
- Get shared on shire and council pages – Local community pages such as shire pages like “City Of Joondalup” for example absolutely love knowing what is going on in their community. If you complete a job that is slightly unique, or even if it not. Make sure to notify the community by posting them a small story about your local business and the job. Tag the council’s facebook as well as the clients in the photo and send them a quick message with a little story about the job.
- Use this technique for the right way to post to facebook and G+ to maximise return:
[Catchy Job Caption|Job Name and Location]
A quick story about the job, what you did and why you did it, name the clients and talk about how stoked they were, show off your expertise. Talk about how you are looking forward to helping more clients with upcoming jobs like this.
[For more work, tips and information, visit www.yourwebsite.com]
Add a link to your website. If you dont have a website, GET ONE, it’s 2015 mate….
Attach the images here (make sure the images look good, have a branded border, logo and captions on them)